no script no facebook ... not the end of the world.
Chart for article 'Investor age demographics'
Is this chart helpful to you?

Investor age demographics

SOURCE ARTICLE:
Investor age demographics

ACCORDING to the Securities Commission Malaysia’s (SC) Annual Report 2018, 35% of equity crowdfunding (ECF) investors were below 35 years old and retail investors made up 54% of the investor base. Malaysians accounted for 94% of total investors and foreign investors, the remaining 6%.The majority of peer-to-peer (P2P) investors were also below 35 years old, accounting for 57% of total individual investors. About 93% of investors have invested ...

Related Charts